TutuApp Download on iOS iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak: Also referred to as Bunny Assistant, this is a third party application whose popularity is rapidly growing, and which helps you to get paid applications on your iOS gadget for free. This is one of the best alternate options for Vshare on your iPad, iPhone or even iPod touch.
Overview of Tutu App and Why to Install TutuApp on iPhone, iPad running iOS all versions
Just like The Vshare application, the TuTuApp that is accessible at no charge helps you download all paid applications and games for free. Unlike many such apps which are only restricted to iOS devices, this app can also comfortably work on devices running on Android.
Features of the TuTuApp
1. It has a toolbox, from which you get to manage your batter, do your address book back-ups and fix any other issue your iDevice might be having
2. With this app, you can be able to share files from one device to the other, just like SHAREit and the likes. It uses the Cattle technology to achieve this.
3. It has a cleaning feature which works just like CCleaner which clears your cache and boosts your phone memory.
4. It is compatible with devices running on any version of iOS.
5. It can be used on both jailbreak and devices that have not been jailbreak yet. However, a different version exists for both types of such devices. In this article, we feature non-jailbreak devices.
6. A friendly user interface. Anyone can easily use it effectively and download their desired apps and games.
How to Download and Install TuTuApp on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch No Jailbreak
1. Open the Safari browser on your idevice and type in http://www.tutuapp.com on the address bar.
2. Wait for a few minutes as its official website loads. If it takes too long to do so, consider clearing the cache and your browsing history and retry to load.
3. A pop-up will appear asking you to either open or cancel the application. Click on Cancel.
4. A blue bar appears on the home screen, on which you should click on the ‘Install’ Wait for a few minutes while the installation takes place.
5. As this is a third party app, you will have to ‘Trust’ it before you can use it. Simply go to Settings -> General -> Profiles and click on “Trust TuTu App”.
This app is developed by the Chinese developers and therefore, all the information therein as well as the downloadable apps will be in the Chinese language.
The icons for the apps you need should however guide you. Let’s hope they do an English translated version for the sake of all of us. But even then, it’s a great option to get all your favorite paid apps on the App Store for free.