It cannot be denied that sometimes it becomes essential to bring your idevice into the recovery mode because the device might get stuck into the logo of Apple devices while turning it on. And at that time, the recovery mode is the best option to bring your iDevice to life. This is where the importance of Recboot lays.
How to Download and Install Recboot on Mac OS X and 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7 / 8 / 10
There are a lot of ways to put your iDevice into the recovery mode, and using Recboot not only brings your device within recovery mode, but it also kicks the device out of the recovery mode you have done any mistakes while jailbreaking.
Now before we check out the steps for downloading and installing Recboot, there are certain features that can be attained through this, they are:
1. It can be used for getting the name, serial number, model number and the firmware version of the device for connecting your PC while you bring your device out from recovery mode.
2. Recboot can fix iTunes 1015 restore error.
3. It can be really helpful for those who are having problems with a non functional home button or a sleep/wake feature dysfunction.
This is presently the easiest way for putting the iDevice into the recovery mode. Now let us check out the steps for downloading and installing Recboot and also how you can use it.
Click Here for Download TinyUmbrella
Click Here for Download iFunBox for Max, Windows
Download and Install Recboot on Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 bit & 64 bit) and Mac OS X
1. Downloading Recboot can be done from any of the various online sources, since it is available for free and the installation process is absolutely similar like any other freeware. Just make sure the site is a safe one because some of the online sites might contain malware.
2. Now, after the download is complete, you have to run Recboot and connect the iDevice to your Mac or PC.
3. Once the device is recognized, you shall find two buttons within Recboot window. The left button is to enter recovery mode and the right one is for exit recovery mode.
4. Make sure the device is connected properly, and then click on the required button and that’s it! You can relax now.
The device will perform automatically and it will be restored from the stuck up condition. That’s it guys; you have successfully learned how to download and install it and use it to revive your device from the stuck up condition. Hope this is going to help you to enter or exit the recovery mode of your device.