GBA4iOS is one of the most popular emulators to play timeless classics on your iPhone or iPad with iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 or iOS 9.3.3 or iOS 10. It is a Gameboy Emulator and using this, you can play games on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad without having to jailbreak your device. NDS4iOS Emulator and Emu4iOS Emulator are the other alternatives for GBA4iOS, but GBA4iOS is one of the best Emulators to play Nintendo’s games on your iOS devices.
The developers of this game made this emulator in such a way that this application is not only easy to use, but has an extremely user friendly interface. Even a layman can know what to do once he gets his hands on this application. All the games can be played easily, using cheats so that you can have the best score of all! Not only this, you can revive your childhood by playing old games like Tekken, Pokemon etc. on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Earlier GBA4iOS was available in App Store, but due to some reasons, it was removed. But you can install it on your iOS device without having to jailbreak it, using the following steps –
Download and Install GBA4iOS Emulator on iOS 9, 10 (iPhone, iPad) no jailbreak
- Get the iEmulators application, and open it on your iOS device.
- You will see three tabs as the application opens – Home, Apps and Help. Tap on Apps tab, and it will take you to a scroll down menu.
- When you start scrolling down under ‘Apps’ tab, you will find ‘GBA4iOS 2.1’ in the list.
- Tap on it and click on ‘Install’.
- You will need to ‘Trust’ the application before your device allows you to install it. For that the rules have changed from iOS 9 and above versions.
- You need to go to Settings, then General and tap ‘Device Management’ (or ‘Profiles’). Tap the application name and click on ‘Trust’.
- Manually set the Date and Time of your Phone to 08th January, 2014. Once the installation process finishes, you can set the Date and Time back to Auto and your phone will be restored to previous settings.
- You can sync the application with DropBox to store your saves.
- You can get the ROMs for the games from LoveRoms.com and you can manually select the ones which you want to play.
- Once you download the ROMs for the games, you can save it in your GBA4iOS Emulator.
- All you need to do now is – get a tub of popcorns and enjoy the games!
There is another method to download GBA4iOS emulator, and that is –
- Launch Safari browser in your Apple device. Make sure that the iOS version you are using is either iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 or iOS 9.3.3 or iOS 10 also
- Now type the mentioned URL in the address bar – www.gba4iosapp.com/download
- Download the latest version of GBA4iOS on your apple device, to get access to all the updates features of the latest application. However, if you wish to download the previous version of the application, you can get GBA4iOS 1.6.2 on your device.
- Now you just need to tap the application twice, and it will automatically start installing on your device.
- Notice, that no jailbreak was required to get the emulator on your iPhone or iPad.
After these steps you will be able to play any game you want on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!