It is official that Apple has launched the fourth beta version (beta 4) which is an iteration for iOS 9 along with a handful of features, upgrades and enhancements that supports home sharing for Apple Music, improvement in the notification icon, a fix for the volume button and a support for the touch of iPod 6th generation.
The other noteworthy features include the podcasts app which is now supported by the PIP; it also enables the users for watching a video and multitasks within the iPad. iOS 9 Public Beta Having so many features, you must be curious about the installation procedure. Check out the installation procedure below.
How to Download and Install iOS 9 Beta 4 IPSW for iPad, iPhone and iPod
1. First, download the iOS 9 beta 4 through the iOS dev center via the 8th version of iOS beta.
2. Once the download of iOS 9 beta 4 is done, you need to extract the zip file. With any file extraction tool, you need to extract the .ipsw file.
3. You need to make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your device.
4. After the process is complete on your Mac computer, you need to connect the iPhone or any other iDevice through USB and then launch iTunes.
5. Within iTunes, you need to select the iOS device present in the top right corner and then select the summary tab.
6. After that, you need to hold down the option key for Mac or the shift key for windows and then press on the update button of iPhone, iPad or the iPod touch.
7. Then you shall have to right-click -> on the .ipsw file that have been extracted and click on -> open to start the installation of iOS 9 beta 4.
8. Now, for the confirmation, click on -> OK and then the iTunes update will take place automatically with iOS 9.
9. Once the reboot of the device is complete, you need to slide down for the up-gradation and complete the installation.
10. Now, you device might reboot once again, do not be worried and after the reboot is done, you shall see the welcome screen.
For setting up the slider, you need to swipe on the slide and click on the “continue”. There will be a few on-screen instructions which are very simple and your device will be ready to be used running on iOS 9 beta 4 and you can start testing its new apps and features.
iOS 9 beta 4 (direct download links)