iOS 9.3 Jailbreak is a fact that the whole iOS community has been waiting impatiently for a jailbreak after Apple heartlessly removed the Pangu iOS 9. In the last few months there were a lot of rumors regarding the updates and developments about the iOS 9.2 jailbreaks and even the jailbreak fans would be happy with an iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak.
But, what came as a real surprise is not a jailbreak tool but an iOS 9.3 download for the beta 2 version is available. And this suggests that the TaiG team shall work on iOS 9.3 jailbreaks. Now, this tutorial is definitely going to come in handy for the users who have been looking for the iOS 9.3 jailbreak updates.
How to iOS 9.3 Jailbreak
You only need to ensure that you are using a device on the iOS 9.3 firmware only since this is only going to work on 9.3 firmware and not its previous versions.
Also Read: Download PlayBox HD on iOS 9- 9.2
Follow these simple steps to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad running the latest iOS 9.3 and have fun doing it.
1. The first step is to launch the Safari browser within you iDevice; and note that in this firmware you cannot make use of opera mini or chrome for downloading or installing any applications. So always use the Safari browser.
2. Now, you have to launch you favorite search engine and then type “iOS 9.3 jailbreak” in it. Within the search results screen, you have to open the result with URL org. The page is actually designed for downloading the Pangu 9.3 app icon within your iDevice.
3. If you are not able to find the page then you can simply type in the above mentioned address in the address bar.
4. After the page loads, you have to go to the bottom of the screen and click on the “up” arrow. This opens up a window and you can select “Add to home screen” and click on it.
5. Now you have to save the app and then name it “Pangu”. On the top right corner, you shall see “add” option, tap on it.
6. That’s it, you are all set to use the jailbreak of iOS 9.3 and Pangu 9.3 app has been downloaded within your home screen. To stay updated, tap on the app icon to the iOS 9.3 jailbreak status.
In case you did not know, Apple has released the iOS 9.3 beta version that comprises of scrapped ideas from iOS 9.2.1. It is a fact that Apple added quite a few features and bug fixes. This is the reason, your upgrade was really necessary.