If you really love playing games on your iOS device, then we bet you are really familiar with the problems that arise due to the inability to download the game emulators and also loading the ROMs onto it iOS 10 without jailbreak.
Before, there were a large number of tricks available in the market, but at present it has become really tough. But, to all you iOS users out there, we have come up with good news that there are still some tricks which can be used to get your favorite apps and games specifically for the game emulator apps on the iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro and iPhone.
In this article we are going to offer some steps and solutions for the GBA4iOS ROMs without jailbreak.
iOS 10 Without Jailbreak How to Download Game Emulators: SNES4iOS, NDS4iOS, GBA4iOS
First it is really essential to download the iPAWind for installing the Emu4iOS or GBA4iOS. This will help you get the best emulators and ROMs for your iDevice.
Another important solution is vShare. At present, the developers have come up with the release of a completely new version of vShare that incorporates NDS4iOS, Emu4iOS, GBA4iOS and SNES4iOS. And it also contains some top notch applications like Playbox and Moviebox.
The best way to download emulators and ROMs without jailbreak for iOS 10 is to use vShare. The game emulators are completely restricted by the AppStore; so we have come up with some other steps also apart from the above two solutions so that emulators like SNES4iOS and many others work just perfectly.
Previously the trick was to attain jailbreak, but after the introduction of iOS 9.3, the user can install game emulators like NDS4iOS, SNES4iOS and GBA4iOS on iPhone without jailbreak. And the best part is this is also applicable for the iOS 10. Check out the following steps:
Also Read: Download GBA4iOS Without Jailbreak
How to Download Game Emulators (GBA4iOS, NDS4iOS, SNES4iOS and Emu4iOS)
1. Remember the first thing you need is a working internet connection and connect it with your iDevice through Wi-Fi or mobile data.
2. Then you have to open the safari app and go to the address http://iemulators.com
3. You shall have a complete list of emulators and ROMs for different games available in the market for the iOS devices. For instance, if you are looking for SNES4iOS, then check the list, it will definitely be there.
4. Tap on it when it appears, confirm the download process and install it on your iDevice. After confirmation, you will have to wait for a couple of minutes.
5. Then go to springboard to see whether the SNES4iOS for iOS 10 has been installed or not. That’s it, you are done.
This is how the GBA4iOS ROMs are downloaded. You can now enjoy all the good old console games through these emulators.