Well, you guys are already familiar with the extremely popular cross platform mobile chat application known as WhatsApp. You must also know that presently this app is only available for iPhone 6, 6 Plus and older iOS devices, but does not support iPad Air, iPod Touch and iPad Mini.
In this article we are going to introduce a surprising new method for installing WhatsApp on iPad. For installing WhatsApp for iPad on your device, you shall need an iPhone or an Android device. We know it might sound strange, but it is true. It is important since we are going to use the WhatsApp official website service.
Also Read: WhatsApp Cydia Tweak Nuntius iOS 8 – iOS 8.4
Download and Install WhatsApp for iPad without jailbreak for iOS 9 or later
1. Firstly open the Safari browser and visit web.whatsapp.com.
2. Now, tap on Safari “reload page” button, keep holding it for a few seconds.
3. After that, you will see a new button appears on screen. Click on the “request desktop site”.
4. After that you will be requested to use an iPhone or Android mobile to scan the QR code.
If you use an iPhone, then open “WhatsApp” then “settings” to “WhatsApp web” and “scan QR code”.
If you make use of Android device then go to ->“WhatsApp” to “menu”, then select “WhatsApp web” and “Scan QR code”.
5. After Completed, iPad look like in the below.
4. That’s it. You are done and now you can make use of WhatsApp on iPad.