If you are looking to play the YouTube videos in the background on your idevice, but still don’t know the tricks to do it, then this is just the perfect article for you here how to play youtube in background iPhone, iPad. Know that playing Youtube videos in the background is just a trick and all you need are a few simple steps that we are gonna show to you.
The process involves Safari browser; but the only disadvantage of this process is you can listen to the audio of the video in background, thus this method is mostly suitable for the music videos which you want to listen without seeing the video. Here are the steps to play YouTube videos in the background of your iDevice.
How to play YouTube videos in the background on iPhone, iPad, iPod on running iOS
1. The first step is to open the safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and then search for Youtube.com. Then click on enter.
2. When you are in YouTube, you have to look for the video that you want to play in background. Click on it and start playing it.
3. While the video is being played, then click on home button of your device. Now obviously the video shall stop playing.
4. Now, the trick is swipe from the bottom of the screen to launch the “Control Center”.
5. From the Control Center, you shall see the video name and play button embedded within. Just click on the play button.
6. That’s it, you are all set. Now, open any of your favorite app or start working on other programs while the video is playing in background.
play youtube in background iphone cydia iOS
Above are Simple steps to allow YouTube videos to run in background for iPad, iPhone and iPod on iOS
But one thing you need to be careful is, when you are using this method you shall not be able to browse through the web and in case if you really need to browse the web, then use any other web browser than the one on which the YouTube video is being played. It might also happen that certain games or apps may not work when the YouTube video is being played in the background.
If this above process does not work, then there is also a quick fix to this solution. The reason for which this method may not work is when you visit Youtube.com, you might get redirected to the default Youtube app. And the best way to fix this problem is download the Google Chrome browser on your iDevice; and once it is downloaded, then visit Youtube.com and repeat the above steps. This will solve your problem. And you might get a prompt message to get redirected to Youtube app. Click on ignore.