Best Emoji for iPhone. The second solution involves downloading an Emoji app from the Apple App Store. For this, you will need your iOS device running iOS 9.2 or 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.4, other and your Apple store account credentials to login.
How to Emoji App Download for iPhone Keyboard, iPad and iPod Touch on iOS
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad by tapping the App Store icon.
2. Tap on the search bar (search page on iPhone) and type “Emoji Free” and tap on “Search”.
3. A list of results will appear. Tap on the one named “Emoji Free” to Install the app.
4. Enter your Apple email ID and password if the App Store asks.
5. Once it is installed, go to the Settings app by tapping on the Settings icon usually located on the first page of the iPhone or iPad home screen.
6. Go to General -> Keyboard.
7. Select “Keyboards”.
8. Select “Add new Keyboard”.
9. Select “Emoji Free” to turn on the keyboard that came with the installed app.
10. How to use emoji app keyboard on iPhone and iPad. Similarly, as mentioned above, whenever you are typing, tap the world icon beside the spacebar on the keyboard to change to the emoji keyboard.
This is how to enable emoji on iOS running for iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Congratulations, now you have an emoji keyboard on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.2 or 9.3 without jailbreak. Now you can make your text messages fun by adding emoji characters and sending them to your friends.