Apple has come up with the iOS 9 beta 5 download version for the different iDevices available in the present market. In this article we are going to cover the different steps required to download and install the iOS 9 beta 5 version within the supported device. Before beginning the installation, you need to make sure that all our stuffs are backed up with the iCloud or using the iTunes and only then should you proceed with the installation procedure.
Download iOS 9 beta and Install on ipad, iPhone and iPod
1. Firstly, before you download, you need to open a developer account for the Apple developer program from the link https://developer.apple.com/programs/. This will cost you an amount of $99 for one year and you shall have complete access to each and every beta software released by Apple.
2. Now, you have to login to the account with the registered Apple ID that you have created. Then you have to register your device. For finding the UDID within your device, plug the device in iTunes, select, and then click on the serial number for showing the UDID. Copy this number.
3. When you go to the main member center page, you have to click on Identifiers, certificates and profiles. Click on devices under iOS apps. After that, click on “+” sign for adding the UDID and registering the device.
4. Then go back to the main member center page. From here, you have to navigate through SDK -> iOS -> iOS 9 beta. Now, you have to select your appropriate device on which you will be installing iOS 9 beta from drop down menu to start the downloading process within the required firmware file.
5. Once you have completed the download, you will have to extract the file. The file will be in a .zip format. Thus, extract it to get the .ipsw file for proceeding the installation procedure.
Also Read: Installing iOS 9 Beta IPSW for iPhone, iPad
6. After that, update to the latest version of the iTunes on the windows PC or MAC if you have not launched it and then connect the iOS device to the computer.
7. For Mac, Windows Users:
For installing the beta, the MAC users have to hold the ‘Alt’ key; while the windows users will be using the ‘shift’ key. Now you have to click on -> the restore iPhone button. Now, the iTunes will prompt you in selecting the ipsw firmware file. Make the selection of iOS 9 beta file that you have downloaded earlier.
That’s it, all done! Congratulations on installing the latest iOS 9 beta on your device.