Download and Install iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad: So now that the iPhone 7 is out on the market, we bet you are looking for the download and install of iOS 10 even in your iPhone 6 devices.
What are the Exclusive Features Found in iOS 10?
We have got great news for you and this article is going to help you with all the steps for downloading and installing iOS 10 for your devices. With the new iOS 10, you will have a redesigned lock screen that offers you a clear background, even with the notifications.
The iOS 10 offers a lot of widgets. Apple has moved the widgets from Today view to the Search proactive page on the left side of the home screen. With iOS 10, you will have the 3D touch powered interactive widgets.
The features also include new and improved message updates for iOS 10 that promises impressive conversations with your friends and family. The Maps app has also been very much improved.
Why to Install iOS 10 on your iDevices?
Why would you install the iOS 10? Yes, we have got some valid reasons for you. The latest iOS 10 offers much more stability to the battery of your idevice. If you are a music lover, you can handle the music streaming needs throughout different devices by the Music App.
iOS 10 also adds a completely new section within the gallery called the “Memories” where you can store photos of your cherished times. The facial, object and scene recognition is also a new feature added in this latest version of iOS. Now that so many things are available in iOS 10, let us have a look at the download steps. There are two ways:
How to Download and Install iOS 10 on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Alternative 1- OTA Update
- This is the easiest way to get the update for your compatible iOS devices. Just go to Settings of your device, click on General and then click on the “Software Update”.
- Wait for a few seconds as the iOS searches for the OTA update.
- Once the update is found, you can tap on it to start the download and installation procedure.
Alternative 2- Clean Install
- The first step is update to the latest iTunes version on your windows PC or the Mac device.
- Then download the IPSW file for iOS 10 which is supported in your device.
- Then you have to turn off the “Find my phone” option. Go to Settings, click on iCloud and then click on Find My Phone to turn it off.
- Then connect your iPhone, to your computer through Lightening or the USB cable. Launch the iTunes and select your device, then select iOS 10 and click on continue. That’s it.
These are the best ways to install iOS 10 on all your iOS devices without hassles. Go ahead and install it to avail great new features and make your Apple experience even smoother than before.