Emoji Characters, Adding Emojis to your text messages on your iPhone or iPad, iPod can add fun and joy to them. You may have seen your friends sending or even you receiving messages with emojis in them. You might be wondering how to use the emoji keyboard on your iPhone or iPad on iOS. This guide will help you in getting and using the emoji keyboard on your iPhone and iPad running iOS 9.2 or 9.3 and other.
How to Use and Enable Emoji Keyboard on iPhone, iPad & iPod for iOS running
Getting the iOS 9.2, 9.3 emoji on iPhone or iPad is incredibly simple. This guide won’t require you to jailbreak your device, which most people find very difficult to do. First check your iOS version by going to Settings -> General -> About -> Version.
There are two ways to get enable iOS 9.2, 9.3 emoji characters on iPhone, iPad and iPod without jailbreak.
iOS 9.3 emoji characters
This solution does not need to download anything. All you need is your iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.2.1 or iOS 9.3. Simply follow the steps that we have mentioned and you will have an emoji keyboard on your iOS device. This solution will enable the emoji keyboard, emoji list and emoji icons already available in the iOS.
How to use Emoji Characters Using the iPhone Keyboard on iOS running
1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. In the third section on the Settings screen, you will see “General” settings option. Tap on it.
3. On the next screen, tap on the “Keyboard” located between the “Date & Time” and “Language & Region” options.
4. A new screen will open. Select “Keyboards” option from it.
5. On the new screen, it will show you the list of all of the available keyboards.
6. Select “Add new Keyboard”.
7. Select “Emoji” from the list of available keyboards to turn on emoji keyboard.
8. How to use emoji keyboard on iPhone and iPad: whenever you are typing, tap the world icon beside the spacebar on the keyboard to change to the emoji keyboard.