Why to Install and use Dual WhatsApp Accounts Without Jailbreak
Now you may be addicted to using WhatsApp on your iPhone and iPad and love to keep in touch with your friends and loved ones. But did you ever wish to have two WhatsApp accounts on the same device? Then this guide will let you help in doing exactly that! And the best part is you can use it every time with different phone numbers.
Features of Using WhatsApp with Dual Accounts on iPad, iPhone
Use Multiple/ Dual/ Two Accounts in the Same Mobile: But before we move on to the steps, as we all know that this app is a cross platform application that lets you chat with your near and dear ones. All you will need is just internet connectivity. Now what are the features of that you can get in the new version? Well, a lot.
Click Here for WhatsApp Cydia Tweak Nuntius iOS
With the new version of WhatsApp, you can get the options of sending files, audios and videos. The size of the audio files and video files won’t matter, as long as you have good internet connectivity. And now you can also make WhatsApp calls to your buddies even if they’re long-distance, hide your last seen status, block contacts and a lot more.
There are available from a long time so we are not going to brag about them too much. Let’s delve deep into the steps for using two accounts on the same iPhone or device with different numbers.
How to Enable Dual WhatsApp Accounts on a Single iPhone, iPad No Jailbreak
1. The first step is to download and install WhatsApp on your iDevice in a normal way that you would do, and then you have to activate through your main phone number; and this installation is easy. You know this one already.
2. Now for, installing the second one, you have to launch the safari browser on your iDevice. And then go the URL ios.othman.tv. Once you are there you have to click on WhatsApp 2.
3. Now you shall see an orange colored image, or rather a WhatsApp icon. A green button will be there just below it. Just tap on that green button to download WhatsApp 2.
4. Now the iOS is going to prompt you with a message that whether you want to install the app or not, click on “Install” and then continue with the installation process.
5. Now you can exit safari and then wait for WhatsApp 2 to be downloaded. Once it is downloaded then, you have to go to the settings and then click on General > Profile > Now you have to tap on “trust VNE software…..” and when you get the pop-up message to confirm, just click on the Trust
6. Just follow the secondary whatsapp installation on the same iPhone or iPad and carry on with the similar activation process. But use the secondary phone number this time.
And that’s it, you’re done! Now you’ve successfully installed this with two different accounts on the same device. Go ahead and try this out and let us know how it worked out.