A look at what Pokemon Go is ?
Pokemon Go is Nintendo’s first hit into the industry saturated with Casual gaming applications for Apple and Android gadgets. It has effectively ended up being unbelievably popular since its release, with Pokemon players around the globe downloading the augmented reality gaming app.
Though it has been released, Pokémon Go is presently only available for gamers in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia and New Zealand. Those in Japan and different nations around the globe are still waiting for updates on its availability to different regions keep streaming in.
What are the features of Pokemon Go?
Pokémon GO consolidates the customary elements of the Pokémon game. The gamer has to catch and fight Pokémon in a real world setting, necessitating the need for the gamer to physically ‘walk’ around.
The application uses augmented reality to make Pokémon appear in the real world, which can then be caught by the player. Once caught, the player can train, step up their Pokémon as well as challenge other gamers to fights.
How to Download and Install Pokemon Go game on your iOS iPhone or Android Device
For iOS devices:-
1. Open Settings, select Apple ID, and sign out. In the General section, select language and region. Change the locale to the US or any other region where Pokemon is available.
2. Open up the App Store and search for Pokemon Go and it ought to show up. On the off chance that it does not, pick a free application to download and select ‘Make new Apple ID‘.
3. Make a new Apple ID and select “None” in the Billing section and choose either US, New Zealand or Australian address. Google could help in fixing an address.
4. Download and install Pokemon Go onto your iPhone or iPad. Once it is released in your area you can sign back in with your original Apple ID, however, you may need to reinstall Pokemon Go.
Also Read: iOS 10 Free Paid Apps
For Android you can follow the following steps to install it from third party sites
1. Ensure your Android device can install and run applications downloaded from other sources other than Google play. Be careful when you turn on this setting, as you will need to ensure you just download applications you know are from safe sites.
2. Download the Pokemon Go APK document by going to the browser and searching for Pokémon Go APK. On their website, click on ‘Download APK‘.
3. Select “OK” when the notice message shows up and Pokemon Go will download. This APK file is currently the most recent version of Pokemon Go.
4. Swipe your finger down from the top of your Android device to see the notification area and select the Pokemon Go file. Finally, select ‘Install’ and voila!
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on social media and let us know how your experience was playing the world’s favorite trending game.