Mojo Installer Download for iOS 10, 9.4, 9.3.2, 9.3.1 or iOS 9.3/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1/9 Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad: The Mojo installer is really effective that offers you the alternatives for applications available from Cydia, but for this one you won’t need any jailbreak. It comprises of all the apps that the iOS users are going to need in their everyday life. Now let us check the steps for installing the Mojo without jailbreak.
How to Install Mojo Installer on iOS 10 – 9 Winthout Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad, iPod
Mojo installer works just like iNoCydia but without really needing of a Jailbreak iOS Device. iNocydia is a great app but you need to Jailbreak your iPhone/iPad to use it. Mojo Installer doesn’t need a Jailbreak iOS device to work on. This is something all the iOS users want from a long time.
All iPhones like iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus/6S Plus, iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, Air 2, iPod Touch 4th, 3rd, 5th generation devices and all other’s can get this one and install.
How to Download Mojo Installer Without Jailbreak for iOS 10, 9
1. Open the safari browser on iOS device and then visit https://mojoinstaller.co/.
2. Then you shall see a certain page that contains information on “what does this do” Read that and then click on “Build custom profile button”.
3. Now you shall be taken to the settings app where you shall have option of installing the new profile on your device.
4. Click on install that is present on the top right corner for installing the profile. After the profile creation is complete, you shall be redirected with a confirmation message.
5. Now scroll down at the bottom for the “install mojo” option and then tap on it. You shall again see a pop up message, click on “ok” to confirm it and install it again.
6. Once the pop up is confirmed, mojo shall be installed successfully. After the installation, tap on the “Done” button. Go back to the home screen.
That’s it, you’re done. Now you can enjoy free apps without the need for jailbreaking your device.