Are you tired of the same old iOS user interface? Do you want to install iOS apps which are not available in the Apple App Store? What you need is to download and jailbreak your iPhone or iPad. After jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad, you can install unofficial apps through the Cydia app market. Jailbreaking an Apple iDevice is free and unlocks the restrictions on iOS. And we are hear to help you out. This guide will allow you to download and jailbreak iOS 9.4 IPSW updated iPhone or iPad.
Things to do before you start Jailbreak for iOS 9.4 IPSW
Jailbreaking should be done at the user’s risk since it voids the warranty on an Apple iDevice. Before you start to Jailbreak iOS 9.4 IPSW for iPhone or iPad, make sure you follow these steps so that everything goes smoothly:
1. Make sure your device is updated to iOS 9.4 IPSW or OTA. You can see the iOS version by going to Settings -> General -> About -> Version.
2. Backup your important files through iCloud by heading to Settings -> iCloud -> Backup and select “Back Up Now”.
3. Disable any passcode or touch ID if you are using one from Settings -> Touch ID & Passcode.
4. Turn off “Find my iPhone” from Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone.
5. Turn on “Airplane mode” on your iPhone or iPad.
6. Lastly, close iTunes and keep it closed during the Jailbreak process.
iOS 9.4 Jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Once you have followed the above mentioned steps, your iPhone or iPad is ready for Jailbreak. Now follow these steps to go through the iOS Jailbreak process, this is similar for both Windows and Mac:
1. Download the latest version of Pangu jailbreak from http://en.pangu.io/ (copy and paste this link to your browser’s address bar if the link is not working).
2. Click the download button for Windows or Mac depending on the OS you are using on your computer.
3. Once it is downloaded, right click the icon and select “Run as Administrator” on the Pangu jailbreak to launch the application.
4. Connect the iPhone or iPad that you want to Jailbreak iOS 9.4 with your computer using the USB data cable.
5. Once Pangu has started, it will look for your device which is connected to your computer.
6. After your iPhone or iPad is discovered, click on the “Start” button.
7. The Jailbreak process will start and your device will reboot a few times.
8. Halfway through the process, Pangu will prompt you to turn off “Airplane mode” and run the “Pangu” app on your device that you are going to Jailbreak.
9. Wait for the progress bar on your computer to finish, after that your iPhone or iPad will reboot.
10. When completed, Pangu tool will tell you that your device is “Already Jailbroken”.
11. You will see the Cydia icon in your device. Disable “Airplane mode” if it is activated somehow.
12. Launch Cydia, it will take some time on the first launch.
Congratulations, you have successfully downloaded and Jailbreaked iOS 9.4 IPSW for iPhone or iPad.