Download and Install VLC Media Player on Apple TV: VLC is one of the best media players available in the present market and this is supported in all the platforms of mobile devices. For those who have been using Apple TV 4, great news for them is that they can now avail the functionality of VLC media player which was not yet available till date. This is the same one as you have on your PC. Now, let us check out the different steps for downloading and installing the VLC media player for Apple TV.
Features of Apple TV VLC Media Player
1. Play all files, in all formats, including exotic ones, like classic VLC media player.
2. Play MKV, multiple audio tracks, and subtitles tracks (including SSA!).
3. Support for network streams, including HLS, MMS or RTSP.
4. Playback speed manipulation and fine seeking.
5. Web Interface for easy playback from any device.
6. Full support for file servers (SMB / Windows shares, and FTP)
7. Local Network service discovery with UPnP and native support for Plex
8. On-the-fly audio and subtitles track synchronization
9. Full 64bit support
10. Completely free, libre and open source.
How to Download and Install VLC Media Player for Apple TV 4
1. The first step is to visit the App Store and then click on the search bar.
2. After that just type in the name “VLC Media Player”.
3. You shall receive a lot of media players among with VLC media player, which will be the fourth one.
4. Tap on the app and when it opens, just click on the “Install” button present at the right side of the app.
5. The installation shall take certain time and it will depend on the internet connectivity that you have on your device.
That’s it, this is how you download and install VLC media player for Apple TV. Now you can watch all your favorite media on your Apple TV 4 with the help of VLC media player.