Before there were any sorts of smartphones or tablets, the last most popular handheld gaming console was the Nintendo DS. It was popular among the kids and teens who were fans of the Nintendo Gameboy handheld gaming consoles. Now that the Nintendo DS has been discontinued, most people miss the fun of playing games on the Nintendo DS. Avid fans are in for a treat because now you can play Nintendo DS games on your iPhone or iPad on the NDS4iOS app. This guide will show you how to download NDS4iOS on iOS 9, 9.2.1, 9.3 iPhone or iPad without jailbreak.
Why do you need to Download and Install NDS4iOS on iOS 9?
The main advantage of NDS4iOS is that it does not require jailbreak on your iOS 9, 9.2.1 and 9.3 updated iPhone or iPad and it is very easy to install. You will be enjoying all the old Nintendo DS games on your iPhone or iPad in no time. You will also be able to save your games on your Dropbox account so that they don’t get lost when you reset or change your device. The only downside is that NDS4iOS only supports iOS 9, 9.2.1 and 9.3 so you will have to make sure that your iPhone or iPad is updated to one of these versions.
Download NDS4iOS on iPhone, iPad running iOS 9, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3
Here is the step-by-step guide to download NDS4iOS:
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is updated to iOS 9, 9.2.1 or 9.3. You can see the iOS version by going to Settings -> General -> About -> Version.
2. On your iPhone or iPad, launch Safari and browse to this link http://iosem.us/app/install/nds.html
3. Make sure that you use Safari, because it can easily install GBA4iOS through this link. Any other browser like Firefox, Chrome or Opera will cause problems in installing the app.
4. Tap on the “Install” button on the top right corner of the webpage and select “Install” on the prompt.
5. Now the NDS4iOS will begin to install and will take a little time.
6. While the app installs, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (Device Management in iOS 9.2 and higher).
7. Navigate to the newly added profile titled “Guangdong”, select it and tap on “Trust” and choose “Trust” again on the nest page to confirm.
Also Read: Download Nintendo DS Games on running iOS 9
How to add a game to NDS4iOS on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.2.1 or iOS 9.3
Once you have followed the above-mentioned steps, NDS4iOS will be installed on your iOS 9, 9.2.1or 9.3 iPhone or iPad without jailbreak. To add a game to NDS4iOS follow these steps:
1. On your computer, go to http://www.emuparadise.me/ on a web browser. (If the link is not working, try copying and pasting it to the address bar of your browser)
2. Download a NDS ROM (game) of your choice.
3. Plug in your iPhone or iPad to your computer through a USB cable and open iTunes.
4. Select your device from the navigation bar at the top in iTunes.
5. Go to the Apps section and navigate to “File Sharing” and select NDS4iOS.
6. Drag and drop the “.nds” files you downloaded, from the website mentioned in step 1, onto the box under NDS4iOS documents.
7. Let your iPhone or iPad sync.
8. After it has synced, unplug your device.
9. Launch NDS4iOS and select the menu icon on the top left corner of the app.
10. After that, select “ROM List” to find the list of all the games you added to the app in step 6.
11. Tap on a game to launch it and enjoy.
Congratulations, now you have downloaded NDS4iOS without jailbreaking your iOS 9, 9.2.1 or 9.3 updated iPhone, iPad. Enjoy all the Nintendo DS games on your latest iPhone or iPad.