What is AppCleaner OSx?
AppCleaner is an extremely simple application that enables you to simply pick an application you want to get rid of, drag it on to AppCleaner’s window, and it will discover pertinent documents you additionally need to dispose of. Just with one more click, the unwanted application as well as all its records are no more.
Moreover, it will find applications on your hard drive and let you erase those too. You can as well get rid of dashboard widgets, audio, and as well as browser plugins.
Beneficial Features of AppCleaner On Mac OS x
It prides itself as the only free app cleaner that will not cost you a dime. It additionally has a slick element called Smart Delete that checks your trash to detect if you have erased any new applications. When you do, it will inquire as to whether you likewise need to erase their records. AppCleaner/ cleaning Apps/ uninstall apps/ remove Apps has the following advantages over other app cleaners in the market:-
1. It is extremely easy to operate with an easy user interface.
2. It is absolutely free as opposed to other paid app cleaning applications.
3. It has an intelligent feature setting, where the SmartDelete feature takes note of apps in the trash and prompts you to delete other related leftover files.
4. It has automatic updates.
5. You only need to drag and drop the files you want to delete.
6. You have the ability to specify the apps you want to exclude from deletion.
7. Apart from deleting the file itself, it as well delete related plug-ins, widgets and all the records of the deleted file.
8. It supports Mac OS X 10.4 – 10 – 11.
How to Download and Install AppCleaner on Mac?
You can download the AppCleaner through either of the following ways:
1. Do it from the App Store, after which it is dropped into your Applications folder.Once the download is complete, you need run it and it will be ready for use.
2. Download the application directly from its developers. Once downloaded, drag the application to your Applications folder. This too is ready for use.
3. There are additionally application installers for such apps such as Softonic.
How it AppCleaner Works
After the AppCleaner’s / Free cleaning apps – successful installation into your Mac, you can follow the below steps to get rid of unwanted apps:-
1. Click on the AppCleaner App to open it.
2. Drag and drop the files you want deleted onto the AppCleaner window. Check all the files you want to delete in the event that you want to delete multiple apps.
3. Enter your credentials when a pop up appears and all your unwanted files and their records should have been successfully deleted.
That’s it, and you’re all set to keeping your Mac cleaner and better. Let us know how well this guide helped you out in installing AppCleaner; and also don’t forget to share this guide over social media.