Appaddict has been rated as one of the best Installous alternatives till date for trying out all the different cydia tweaks on your iDevices for absolutely free. And it is a fact that like most of Installous alternatives, Appaddict for iOS 8.4 requires you to have a jailbroken device before you install the app.
Why must you install AppAddict iOS 9 (Repo/Source) on iPhone, iPad running ?
The reason why Appaddict has been rated as the best is, it comes packed with the most reliable and updated apps which users can try out on their on their jailbroken iDevices. Apart from offering an excellent variety of apps, Appaddict also offers great support for its users in the form a greatly active forum where users are able to share their opinions/issues faced by them with Appaddict repo on iOS 9.
One of the major features of this app is, it gets updates frequently; the settings does not have much complications except remove iTunes Metadata, use minimum OS version and the zip compression feature.
Download and Install AppAddict 4 for iOS 9-9.3 on iPhone, iPad No Jailbreak
1. First, if you are using a new device, you need to jailbreak your device running iOS 9 or above with the Pangu tool and then install Cydia. After you have done this, you are all set to go.
2. The next step is– all these platforms need one thing to work, which is Appsync. After opening Cydia, you have to add a repo which contains Appsync.
3. For adding a repository in Cydia, touch the sources tab, and then press on edit, and then click on Add button. Copy and paste one of the repositories of Appsync and tap on “Add source” button. Now you have to search for Appsync and install it. Make sure that you are installing the corresponding Appsync for your iOS.
4. Reboot your device and then open Safari. Type “appaddict.org” in the address bar. You will find an Appaddict 4 button on the webpage. Tap on it and you will receive a message on your screen saying “appaddict.org would like to install Appaddict”. Click on Yes button for installing it.
5. You shall be able to see the status of Appaddict while it is being installed on the newly created icon within Springboard. Now, if the installation is finished and the icon is grey, then you have the wrong icon or the wrong version of Appsync. Do not panic. You shall be able to easily fix this by going to Cydia and again installing the correct version of Appsync.
We hope this tutorial helped you install Appaddict perfectly on your device running iOS 8.4. Now try any paid for free before deciding to officially buy the app from the App Store.