WatchOS 3 Apple Download: Being updated with the latest software updates on your Apple Watch ensures that you have the latest features and you are able to utilize such functionalities to the maximum.
Although Apple takes small incremental steps in view of the huge innovations which we are used to from Apple, it is useful to manyiWatch users who can now get more done on their Apple Watch than ever before.
What are the New Features of Apple WatchOS 3 Beta ?
The latest version which is Watch OS 3 beta is expected to have a few downsides as it is still very new, but many benefits are expected, including but not limited to, a new watch face and a relatively more flexible and user-friendly Siri.
Before proceeding with the download and installation of WatchOS’s latest version, it is imperative to mention that this latest version is only available as developer beta and the public beta is expected to be released much later. Also, individuals who decide to install the latest version cannot downgrade unless they acquire support from Apple, so be warned.
How to Download and Install Watch OS latest version
Before proceeding with the download, the following prerequisites have to be met:-
- A reliable Wi-Fi network (preferred) or mobile data connection.
- Ensure your iPhone is running on iOS 10 beta.
- Your Apple Watch has to be at least 50% charged. Having met these, proceed by following the steps below:-
1. On the Safari browser, type in apple.com.
2. Browse to till you get to WatchOS 3 download page.
3. You will see a ‘Download WatchOS 3 Beta Configuration Profile’. Click on it and choose Apple Watch on the pop-up that appears.
4. You will be prompted to key in your Passcode. Do so and click on ‘Install’ to affirm that you want to proceed with the installation. This could take quite a bit of your time, so be ready to wait.
5. Once done, restart your Apple watch you should be good to go!
How to Update an Already Installed WatchOS to the latest version
1. Connect your idevice to the web either by use of WIFI or enabling mobile data and launch the Apple watch App on your device. Browse to the MyWatch and select General
2. Click on Software updates to check for the most recent upgrades for your Apple watch.
3. Click on the Download and Install button to proceed with installing your Apple Watch update to the latest version.
4. Note that you might be requested that enter your device password. Do so and proceed with the nest step.
5. Click on Agree to the Terms and condition subsequent to understanding them.
6. Now, click on ‘Install’ and within no time your WatchOS will be updated.
How often do you use your Apple Watch and what are the main purposes that you use them for? Do share your comments below and tell us what are the new features that you would like to see in the official version of WatchOS 3 when it comes out. Also please share this article on social media with your friends.