Airdrop Not Working Error Issue between on iPhone, Mac, iPad, Windows and iPod: One of the most important features of Apple that works with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi is the AirDrop feature. Whenever you shall turn on the AirDrop app feature, both turn on automatically and while you are trying to share any files, video or music, then a major issue that is faced by the users of iOS 9 and later is, it does not seem to work. So read on how to fix it.
How to Fix AirDrop not working error message | Airdrop Issue
Without this app, you are bound to look for several data transfer applications and that takes up a lot of time. However you are not alone in this problem. A large number of iOS 9 users are reported to have faced similar issues since this app does not work. But we have found out the fix for AirDrop not working in iOS 9 and in this article we are offering you the step wise guide to resolve the issue.
Now before we start the process, just make sure that both the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi is working on your iDevices. And then turn on the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi of the iDevice. Airdrop Not Working Error Issue between on iPhone to iPad, iPhone to Mac or Mac to iPhone, iPhone to iPod or Mac to Windows like vice versa. And then if this app is not working, try out the following.
How to Fix AirDrop not working on iPhone (iOS), Mac, iPad, Witndows and iPod
1. First make sure that AirDrop is enabled on your device and as well as on the recipients’ device. After that go to the home screen and then swipe the screen from the bottom of the iDevice.
2. Then tap on AirDrop, and choose the option “Contacts only”. Turn on AirDrop. If it does not turn on then turn it off and then again turn it back on. Sometimes, it still may not work. Now try the following steps.
3. Hard Reset the iDevice. Press and hold the home button and the power button simultaneously for almost 10 seconds and it will restart. Now check with AirDrop; it is supposed to work.
4. Still if it doesn’t work, then go to Finder, click on AirDrop from the left side pan. Then turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, select “contacts only” or “everyone”. And then you have to share the files between Mac to iOS or vice versa.
5. Toggling radios is another way to resolve the issue. To toggle the radios off, you can go to the airplane mode and toggle all radios off and then bring them back on. Once this is done, try reconnecting. This will help you to resolve the issues.
All the steps mentioned above are completely tested and are working. If you are still facing issues, you are most welcome to post your problems in our comments section below. If you found this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media.